We have very a active Bible study. Our study is offered Tuesday mornings, at 10:00am and Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm. New people are always welcome!
Our next study is “What Makes a Hero?” by Matt Rawle.
- March 5-6: “Good, Evil, and God”
- March 12-13: “Right, Wrong, and Holy”
- March 19, March 27: “Us, Them, and the Body of Christ”
- March 20, March 26: NO STUDY
- April 2-3: “Have, Have-not, and the Kingdom of God”
- April 9-10: “Old, New, and Covenant”
- April 16-17: “Life, Death, and Resurrection”
The companion book is available at the study or in the church office.